Hello Monday! Here is what I am saying hello to right now:
* Two of my three babies at home, happily spending time with each other
* Lovely space to practice yoga at home and listen to Deva Premal
* Help with computer work – if you know me, you know technology and I are not great friends. Nor do I want to be.
* Lovely, lovely images from season one of Downton Abbey in my conscious— it starts the year my Nana was born and gave me insights into her life. It brings back lovely memories of our conversations. She would have been 100 this year.
* News, over the weekend, of babies that will show up just as this year turns into 2013.
* A change in every day for me, coming very soon.
* Homemade, gluten free, lemon lavender cookies to dip in yoga tea.
* Pneumonia losing its grip on me…thanks to the 3rd Doctor I had seen in one week finally listening to me and believing that I thought it was more “than just a virus.” He taught me a lot through going over my x-ray with me.
* No need to cook tonight…thank you leftovers.
What are you saying hello to this Monday? Please share with us…we really do want to know.
With much love,
Posted By Carol Peat
Category : Blog Posted by Carol Peat on April 9, 2012